PPC Reviews and Audits | Optimizations and Improvements.
In all our optimization processes, we aim to reach the goals we set at the beginning of your project and to achieve the highest efficiency from the advertising expenditure you make on Pay per click digital marketing.
We regularly audit all accounts that we offer PPC management service. We are highly specialized in conversion rate optimization. In these optimizations, it is our only goal to avoid wasting your budget by adding negative keywords, to increase your investment return by discovering new potential keywords, to optimize your campaign in the most efficient way for your potential customers with detailed target audience usage applications and more.
At your first meeting with one of our PPC specialists, your PPC accounts will be examined in detail. While reviewing these PPC campaigns, our aim is to find and improve the strengths and weaknesses of your PPC campaigns, which are currently live, in line with your expectations.
- We check of account, campaign, ad group, keywords, ad copies, and settings of your ad account.
- We review your budget planning.
- We’ll look for opportunities with new keyword research.
- We update keyword match types.
- We make new adjustments to improve your quality score.
- We add negative words.
- We create new ad copy versions.
- Landing pages check.
- Conversion tracking check.
This work is more suitable for businesses that aim to stand out from the competition in their PPC campaigns and want to scale regularly. We make a depth analysis of your ad accounts. And our digital marketer team applies the most efficient investment return opportunities in your PPC accounts and aims to increase your conversion rates regularly.
In order to increase your market share and your return on advertising spend (ROAS), we only make PPC optimizations with proven results.
- More accurate results in keyword performance and quality score with custom broad matching.
- No more fake clicks from competitors or bots. You can get information about our Click-fraud solutions.
- More detailed audience targeting in Google Display Network and Youtube Ads.
- Objective-based audience segmentation.
- Increase productivity by allocating remarketing audiences according to your campaign goals.
- We set criteria to highlight quick wins and on all account structure.
- We highlight key strengths on ad extensions and ad copies.
- Smart campaigns and smart bidding strategies powered by Google artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Regular reports and Live dashboards.
We care about your PPC ads and know that even if your budget remains the same, you can get more results. Or if you looking for online growth opportunities we can start planning together. If you are interested in what we have explained above, you can contact our expert immediately.
Google Helpful Content Update: All You Need to Know
Google Helpful Content Update will now prioritize content that provides users with a positive experience. The "Helpful Content Update" is a site-wide signal that can reduce the visibility of all content if too much content is deemed "unhelpful" by Google. It began...
Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits: A Comprehensive How to Guide
Google Ad Grants for nonprofit organizations is a valuable resource. With this program, eligible nonprofits can receive $10,000 per month in free advertising credit from Google. However, applying and using the funds effectively can be tricky. This comprehensive how-to...
12 Tips for How to Find Customers Online
Do you wonder how to find customers online? Whether you're a small business or just starting out, there are plenty of ways to find potential customers and grow your business. In this post, we'll share some detailed tips on how to find customers online and grow your...